After almost 10 (!) years of war, devastation, crimes and gruesome images from Syria, are we still reading? Watching? Listening? Really? We tried to find answers to this complex question. And bring you a court report straight from Koblenz.
Additional information on the topics discussed in the episode:
- Wafa Mustafa: @WafaMustafa9
- On her work as an activist: https://tinyurl.com/ycacwbsn
- Elizabeth Tsurkov: @Elizrael
- A selection of her interesting work: https://cgpolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/CGP-Syrian-Economic-Meltdown-June2020.pdf
- On the Brussels IV Conference: tinyurl.com/y9qabovh
- Brookings Institute on the Caesar Act: https://tinyurl.com/y9zeeuet
- On Ayham Ghazzoul: https://cpj.org/data/people/ayham-mostafa-ghazzoul/
- ECCHR trial updates: https://www.ecchr.eu/en/case/trial-updates-first-trial-worldwide-on-torture-in-syria/
- Syria Justice And Accountability Centre's monitoring of the trial: https://bit.ly/37Jofv1
Logo design by laurenshebly.nl -- Photo by James Lawler Duggan/AFP/Getty Images.